Microsoft & Tablets for schools are looking for schools to submit how you are using Surface tablets within your schools to win tablets for your whole class! Below are the conditions and rules from the Microsoft blog:
Tablets and mobile devices are transforming the classroom. Do you have any innovative ideas on how tablets can positively impact teaching or learning in YOUR school? Perhaps you would use apps to create engaging maths tutorials, or film your science experiments and collaborate on results. We would like you to share these ideas through a short video or animation for a chance to win 35 Microsoft Surface RT tablets for your entire class! The competition is open to all UK Schools to students and teachers of all key stages. Schools may submit up to 3 entries
Tablets for Schools and Microsoft are excited to be working together to bring this competition to all full-time students and teachers in UK schools. Winners will be announced on the Tablets for Schools and Microsoft Websites on the 18th November, and will also contacted via email.
Here’s what you need to do….
- Check out the judging criteria and understand the competition rules. [Download the rules here]Note that videos must be quite short – between 2 to 3 minutes long. The Competition period runs from 12.01:00 am GMT on 14th September until 11.59:59 p.m. GMT on 14th November (inclusive) .Schools can submit up to 3 entries.
- Come up with a theme or style around which to base your idea – this could be anything from Shakespearean plays to the latest dance craze. Use your imagination!
- Upload your videos to Youtube
- Submit the YouTube video link to the following email: T4S-surface-competition[at]outlook.com by14th November. You have to submit your full details ; Name of School, Teacher’s Name, Student’s Name, email and contact phone of the School , plus a confirmation of parental permission for students involved. By entering the competition you agree with the full Terms and Conditions.[Download the Terms & Conditions here]
- If you have any questions, please forward them to T4S-surface-competition[at]outlook.com
- Winning entries will be determined on 18th November. Finalists will be published on the T4S and Microsoft Websites.
This is a great chance to win some extra tablets for your school so get entering!